The W.A.D.R. Project
Watershed Autonomous Data Recorder
Are you listening to your lake?
Digital Twins for Lake Infrastructure
- Maps hard and soft lake bottom surfaces
- Programmable and automated water quality data collection
- 3D sampling at programmable depths, above and below lake thermocline
- Customizable sensor payloads including DO, pH, TDS, chlorophyll-A, temperature, turbidity, clarity
- Onboard photogrammetry for lake vegetation inventory studies
- Air boat design enables navigation even through dense lake vegetation
- 1000’s of geocoded measurements recorded for a typical lake to support trending analysis and study of lake surface and subsurface dynamics in reaction to bioremediation efforts
- Aerial data collection provides surrounding microwatershed mapping and contours as well as infrared and NDVI to identify plant species vigor
gives you the data you need to bring your lake back to health.
WADR™ is the first of its kind bathymetric drone capable of fully
autonomous mapping of lake infrastructure and water quality sampling in a true 3D data collection process.
3D data collection
Air boat design
Air boat design enables navigation even through dense lake vegetation.
1000’s of geocoded measurements recorded for a typical lake to support
trending analysis and study of lake surface and subsurface.
Digital Twin technology for lake infrastructure creates a virtual copy of
your lake’s size and shape along with a detailed matrix of lake attributes that are critical to assessing the lake’s health and water quality.
See our Webcast-Podcast Replay:
Or listen to our Podcast Version in Spotify!
1 Drained Lake Vid
2 WADR POV
3 Drone Flyby
Download our PDF
Auto generated DEM
Auto-generation of digital elevation maps (DEM) and contour maps from collected data.
Digital Twin technology
Digital Twin technology applied to micro-watershed infrastructure.
AI analysis engine
AI-based analysis engine that identifies existing stormwater runoff pathways from contour mapping and NDVI data.
AI-based image recognition algorithms to auto-identify impervious surfaces areas, plant and wildlife species identification.
AI-based design analysis to recommend lake bioremediation options; location and size of active filtration systems, location and size of detention basins, location of lake aeration systems, potential sites for new fish habitats, flow dynamics of lake to optimize the use of chemical agents (if required).
400 W Emmett St, Suite 15, Kissimmee, FL 34741
400 W Emmett Street
Give us a call to discuss your project or teaming ideas! Subscribe to our WADR newsletter.